Sunday, December 7, 2008

Connor's Birthday

Yesterday was Connor's Birthday. Last week we bought him a new suit as one of the gifts for his birthday, so, I thought it would be nice to post a picture of him in his Birthday Suit.


Yesterday, we started off the day with the traditional birthday breakfast. Connor had requested an omelet with Orange Juice. It was a such a simple request.



Connor's main gift request was "guitar hero". As you can see, it was one of the few Birthday requests that actually gets granted in the Gessel household.


Connor also had a recital on Saturday. He did an outstanding job, unfortunately, the video did not and I had to make him stay in his recital clothes and play his selection when we got home. Here it is.





After the recital, Connor, Briana, Mike, and three of Connor's friends, Spencer, Jason and Alfredo, went and played Laser Tag. Jason fought me for my code name, James Bond, so I let him have it and simply went by 007. Everyone had a great time, I think Spencer was the high scorer out of our group.

We then came home and the boys challenged each other at guitar hero; I think Alfredo, who beat everyone, plays way too much. We then had birthday cake!


I was enjoying watching the boys play guitar hero, but, we had to cut the festivities short to attend another party in Bonney Lake where we exchanged Christmas gifts. I ended up with items of food, Laurie ended up with a blanket and Connor ended up with another Lava Lamp.

It was a very fun, but exhausting day!

No comments: