Sunday, December 14, 2008

TSR Raceway

For his birthday, Connor's grandparents paid for him to go to TSR and drive the go carts. Chris, Matt, Colby, Ashlynn and Brinley went with us.

Chris, Connor and I raced the adult race track. Because I had to keep my hands on the wheel at all times, I could not take pictures while I was racing. So, I got some before.

After the first race, we watched Ashlynn and Colby race the Youth track. Everyone had a lot of fun. I was surprised at how much work it was. What a blast, though!

Between the races we went and played some of the arcades since we got tokens with our entry to do so. We all challenged Chris at air hockey, but, he managed to beat every one of us! My commitment to true sportsmanship prohibits me from talking about my feelings about my losses.

As mentioned before, Friday night it started snowing. There was snow and lots of wind on Saturday morning so TSR was not really busy. It snowed more Saturday Night.

1 comment:

Alex and Kelsey said...

HER NAME IS ELISE!!!!!!!!