Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Ashley adds her 1.5 cents


So just to let everyone know Dad sent me four requests to add to this blog...but I hadn't added anything because I don't have much to say right now...still single, still in school, still working and still living in the ghetto in Provo. But good news is stats is over tomorrow when I take my final. Bad news is the picture explains what I was doing for the second half of my stats review...ugly news is I spent the next five hours in the library. So I guess you can say I'm still a nerd as well.

I promise to post when something exciting like happens, such as finding somewhere to live for the fall so I'm not homeless after August 25th. :)

3 comments:

Raymond V. Gessel said...

Great picture, Ashley! Glad to see that your time is being well spent!

Dad

Unknown said...

Wait all my making fun of Provo and now you dis it and call it the Ghetto, My work is complete

Ash said...

I didn't say all of Provo was ghetto, I just live in the ghetto of Provo...meaning my current complex, that I will be moving out of. :P