Monday, June 16, 2008

Thanks for a Great Father's Day

Father's Day, yesterday, was absolutely wonderful. All church meetings, except for Sacrament Meeting, Sunday School, Priesthood, Relief Society and Primary had been canceled. Laurie and Connor prepared a great meal for me and showered me with gifts! Laurie and I called our Dads and wished them a happy Father's Day!!! We are blessed with great parents.

I got calls from all of the girls and Briana and Mike came over for Dinner. We had a great steak dinner!!! Then we played Boggle and even though I had an early lead, I came up with too many words that were similar to Laurie's and Mike's. Briana won---AGAIN!! Next time. Then we watched National Treasure to try and get Connor psyched up for his class project---Wax Museum. (See next blog).

Thanks for giving me such a wonderful Father's Day, Family!!!

No comments: